First World War memorial at St Lukes Anglican Church in Oamaru. The memorial comprises a stained glass window depicting the images of a soldier, St Luke and Jesus; and three panels made from glazed tiles in cast iron and timber frames. Two record the names of congregation members who lost their lives serving overseas. On the opposite wall, a wooden tablet lists the names of soldiers who returned.
St Lukes is one of the most celebrated in Oamaru as it was the first in the district to be built from Oamaru stone. It was erected in three stages from 1866 and is a Category 1 Historic Place.